MCAS Parent Portal - Online Parental Engagement
MyChildAtSchool (MCAS) is an online portal for parents that enables you to view your child's performance at school in real-time via the web. The facility allows you to access your child's attendance, behaviour, termly and annual reports whenever you wish. You no longer need to wait for reports to be sent out, you can check whenever you want for the latest available information about your child.
In summary, ‘My Child At School’ provides:
- Access to real-time attendance, assessment and behavioural data
- A place to view your child's timetable and examination timetable
- A place to book appointments for Parents' Evenings
NB: If you have forgotten your Parent Login details click here to 'Redeem Your Invitation Code'.
Helpful guides for parents/carers:
At Risedale we use the MCAS portal for parents/carers to book appointments directly with teachers for parents' evenings. The 'Parents Evening' option will be enabled shortly before a parents' evening and the tab will be available from the menu bar.
To make a booking go to the MCAS Parent Login:
- Login using the School ID 11317, your personalised User Name and Password that you have been issued.
- Select the parents’ evening tab. You will then see a list of the relevant subjects/teachers for your child.
- Click on the blue box for the teacher/subject you are interested in to see a list of the available appointments.
- Choose the time that suits you and click on the word 'Book' to make the booking.
- When the booking period has closed or you have made all your appointments you will be able to see and print off a list of your appointments to bring with you, or take a screen shot of the list of booked appointments.