All items of uniform are available to purchase from Schoolshop:
- A black blazer with patch pockets and the College badge (the badge is already embroidered on). A separate badge can be purchased from Schoolshop if you decide to purchase a blazer from another retailer or if you already have a black blazer.
- The College tie – clip on.
- Formal white shirt or fitted blouse (worn tucked in) with neck button fastening for the College tie.
- Black trousers/skirt (plain, classic and conventional length – no denim material).
- Black/white socks or black/neutral coloured tights.
- Black shoes (no trainer/skater shoes or boots) - see examples below.
- Separate PE shoes are required.
The College has the right to respond to current styles of fashion in order to maintain consistency and standards of uniform. These regulations are designed for student safety and to comply with insurance requirements.
Other information regarding uniform and appearance:
- Caps are not allowed at all as part of the uniform (standard wool hats used to keep warm to be worn outside only).
- Outdoor coats must be of a standard type and must be stored in the student's locker during the College day.
- Hair must be of one natural colour and extreme hairstyles are not allowed.
- Discreet make-up only.
- NO jewellery, except a watch and one small pair of sleepers/studs in ears. No nose or other facial piercings.
- A bag suitable for carrying books, pencil case, planner and PE kit.
- All jewellery to be removed for PE and where required in other practical lessons.
Examples of appropriate types of shoes:
GIRLS SHOES BOYS SHOES
Link to Schoolshop Website Price Update Letter - March 2016