ParentPay is our online payment service.
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals, trips and other items such as ties
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
To make one-off payments
If you wish to make a one-off payment to Risedale College for such things as:
- Exam fees for external candidates or resits
- Trips and visits
or if you don't have a full ParentPay account set up, you can use this page to make a one-off payment.